- Bulk Gutter Supplies
Downspout Products & Accessories
- Downspout Tile Adapters
- Downspout Diverters & Funnels
- Gutter Downspout Hinges, Flip-Up Hinges, & Hinged Extensions
- Downspout (1',2',3',4')
- Downspout Clips & Straps
- Downspout Debris Filters and Downspout Basket Strainers
- Elbows, Offsets (Ledge Jumpers) & Transition Elbows
- Splash Blocks
- Over Size Outlets (Maxx Flo Outlets & Big Mouths)
- Downspout Extension flip-up Latch
- Downspout Extension Stakes
- Downspout Silencers
- Downspout Safety Caps
- Water Diffusion Products
- Trout Spouts
- Downspout to Downspout Adapters
- GutterGate Critter Control
- Gutter Screws
- Gutter Sealants
- Gutter Products
- Gutter Installation Tools
- Gutter Cleaning Products
- Leaf Guards for Gutter Protection
- Ladder Accessories
- Gutterworks Rain Barrels, Rain Catchers, and Rain Savers
- Commercial Grade Touch Up Spray Paint
- Closeout Specials
2x3 Hinged Landscape Saver
The Hinged Landscape saver extends 10". The Hinged model allows you to flip the landscape saver out of the way during lawn maintenance.
How do I determine what style I need?
There are two styles of downspout elbows, A & B. The Landscape Savers attach to the elbows.
Style A is when the widest side (3") of downspout which would be on top & (2") on the side.
Style B is when the narrowest side (2") of the downspout is on the top & the (3") on the side.
As you face your downspout the elbow at the bottom would come straight
out at you for a "A" style.
The B would turn the downspout off to the right or left as you face it.
To make installation easy - Don't forget to add a Magnetic Nut Drivers to your order!