- Bulk Gutter Supplies
Downspout Products & Accessories
- Downspout Tile Adapters
- Downspout Diverters & Funnels
- Gutter Downspout Hinges, Flip-Up Hinges, & Hinged Extensions
- Downspout (1',2',3',4')
- Downspout Clips & Straps
- Downspout Debris Filters and Downspout Basket Strainers
- Elbows, Offsets (Ledge Jumpers) & Transition Elbows
- Splash Blocks
- Over Size Outlets (Maxx Flo Outlets & Big Mouths)
- Downspout Extension Flip-Up Latch
- Downspout Extension Stakes
- Downspout Silencers
- Downspout Safety Caps
- Water Diffusion Products
- Trout Spouts
- Downspout to Downspout Adapters
- GutterGate Critter Control
- Gutter Screws
- Gutter Sealants
- Gutter Products
- Gutter Installation Tools
- Gutter Cleaning Products
- Leaf Guards for Gutter Protection
- Ladder Accessories
- Gutterworks Rain Barrels, Rain Catchers, and Rain Savers
- Commercial Grade Touch Up Spray Paint
- Closeout Specials
3x4 Elbow Landscape Saver
The Landscape Saver has two stages of baffles and a specially formed elbow in which the baffles are secured into. The first set of baffles redirects and breaks up the stream of water as it exits the elbow taking away some of the force. The second stage redirects the water slowing and reducing the force of the water to the outward parameter of the specially formed elbow, causing the water when exiting the elbow to have a flatter fanned stream.
How do I determine what style I need?
There are two styles of downspout elbows, A & B.
Style A is when the widest side (4") of elbow which would be on top & (3") on the side.
Style B is when the narrowest side (3") of elbow which would be on top & the (4") on the side.
As you face your elbow at the bottom would come straight
out at you for a "A" style.
The B elbow would turn to the right or left as you face it.
To make installation easy - Don't forget to add a Magnetic Nut Drivers to your order!