- Bulk Gutter Supplies
Downspout Products & Accessories
- Downspout Tile Adapters
- Downspout Diverters & Funnels
- Gutter Downspout Hinges, Flip-Up Hinges, & Hinged Extensions
- Downspout (1',2',3',4')
- Downspout Clips & Straps
- Downspout Debris Filters and Downspout Basket Strainers
- Elbows, Offsets (Ledge Jumpers) & Transition Elbows
- Splash Blocks
- Over Size Outlets (Maxx Flo Outlets & Big Mouths)
- Downspout Extension flip-up Latch
- Downspout Extension Stakes
- Downspout Silencers
- Downspout Safety Caps
- Water Diffusion Products
- Trout Spouts
- Downspout to Downspout Adapters
- GutterGate Critter Control
- Gutter Screws
- Gutter Sealants
- Gutter Products
- Gutter Installation Tools
- Gutter Cleaning Products
- Leaf Guards for Gutter Protection
- Ladder Accessories
- Gutterworks Rain Barrels, Rain Catchers, and Rain Savers
- Commercial Grade Touch Up Spray Paint
- Closeout Specials
2x3 Landscape Saver
The Landscape Saver has two stages of baffles and a specially formed pipe in which the baffles are secured into. The first set of baffles redirects and breaks up the stream of water as it exits the existing downspout and thus taking away some of the force. The second stage again redirects the water and again slows and reduces the force of the water but also forces water to the outward parameter of the specially formed pipe which causes the water when it exits the pipe to have a flatter fanned stream.
How do I determine what style I need?
There are two styles of downspout elbows, A & B. The Landscape Savers attach to the elbows.
Style A is when the widest side (3") of downspout which would be on top & (2") on the side.
Style B is when the narrowest side (2") of downspout which would be on top & the (3") on the side.
As you face your downspout the elbow at the bottom would come straight
out at you for a "A" style.
The B would turn the downspout off to the right or left as you face it.
To make installation easy - Don't forget to add a Magnetic Nut Drivers to your order!